The application of treadmill lubricant presented here is performed on a particular frame style. The look of the console or the cosmetic plastics is irrelevant to how this task is performed, as long as your machine’s frame style is closely similar to that shown in the picture. The lubricants you can purchase in a store will not withstand the constant friction and heat generated when using your treadmill.
- Be sure to unplug your treadmill before attempting this maintenance and use only our high-performance lubricant.
- Lift up one side of the walking belt and squeeze the lubricant onto the walking board in a zigzag pattern. If you purchased a lubrication kit that comes with a wand, apply the lubricant to the wand and drag the wand along one side of the walking board.
- Now do the same to the other side of the walking board.
- Once both sides are lubricated, pull the belt 180 degrees so that the lubricant is spread across the underside of the walking belt. The lubricated section of the walking belt should now be underneath the deck, so lift each side of the walking belt and lubricate the walking board again following the same steps.
- Now, stepping off your treadmill, plug it in and let it run for a couple of minutes to fully spread the lubricant on the under side of the walking belt.
Always refer to the user’s manual for proper lubrication intervals ad always inspect your treadmill for signs of excessive wear. After applying lubricant to the treadmill belt you may need to adjust the treadmill belt tension.